Details & Sizes
- Three products in the LST Ultra range ensuring a solution for all applications.
- 1.5mm or 2mm thick casing options for added strength and durability where required
- The Ultra LST is available in three heights (500mm, 650mm and 800mm) with eight lengths from 600mm to 2000mm as standard.
Casing designed to be fit flush to the floor, so no plinth required, above skirting options available on request.
- Internal compact radiator manufactured to EN442 certification, adapted wall brackets ensure one casing depth of 130mm is suitable whether T11 or T22 heat emitter. (160mm Anti Ligature Product)
RAL 9010 paint finish as standard incorporating Anti-Microbial paint to maximise resistance from bacteria and microbes
- All casing corners are rounded to eliminate any potential sharp edges
- Two stage installation process applicable meaning emitters can be installed and covers delivered to site at a later date when required. Therefore eliminating unnecessary storage or potential damage
Casings can also be retro fitted to existing radiator installations if necessary.
- 5-year warranty on Casings and 10 year warranty on Heat Emitters
- All casings manufactured in the UK
- High pressure capability, 10 bar working pressure
- Available with ½” BSP x 15mm angled tamper proof internal capacity TRV or external capillary TRV head that can be fitted LH or RH remotely on the casing.
LST Casing Options – Price on Application
LST Heavy Duty 2mm casing
The Ultra LST is also available with a heavy duty 2mm casing for those high traffic areas where extra durability is required.
LST Super Heavy Duty 2.5mm casing
The LST Ultra can also be manufactured with a 2.5mm Super Heavy Duty casing for those installations where reinforced casing strength is paramount.
For areas of high humidity, the LST Ultra Anti Corrosion product is the ideal solution. The casing is finished with a Zintec coating to enable an anti-rust finish where required.
Optional RAL Finishes Available