Details & Sizes
- The Ultra LST is available in 3 heights (500mm, 650mm and 800mm) and in eight lengths from 600mm to 2000mm wide, with the option of a plinth and a choice of 2 TRVs (external as standard).
- Casings can be retro fitted to existing radiator installations if necessary.
- “Easy Clean” facility where the casing Cover drops forward on fully supported hinge system allowing one-person easy access cleaning.
- RAL 9016 robust 1.5mm single piece powder coated casing included with an antimicrobial coating.
- Cover hinges are fully retractable allowing complete removal for deep cleaning.
- Fully compliant to NHS ‘Safe’ Hot Water And Surface Temperatures Health Guidance 1998 and HSE Health Services Information Sheet No.6 ‘Managing The Risks from Hot Water And Surfaces In Health & Social Care’.
- Secure locking system to prevent unauthorised access to the internal TRV.
- Surface temperature below 43˚C at Dt50 80˚C/60˚C/20˚C or 75˚C/65˚C/20˚C.
- Universal internal capillary TRV capability.
- No need for a plinth, with front facing bottom grille set 50mm off the floor.
- One Single casing depth 130mm suits both T11 and T22 radiator types.
- Outputs certified and CE marked to EN442, independently tested by EN442 accredited test laboratory.
- High pressure capability 10 bar working pressure.
- 5 year warranty on casing and 10 year warranty on the emitter.
- Covers now supplied with heavy duty pencil proof bar grilles to maximise airflow, maximum aperture 7mm.
- All covers supplied with bottom grille to prevent access to the emitter in full compliance to NHS Estates Guidelines.
- Available with ½” BSP x 15mm angled tamper proof internal capillary TRV or external capillary TRV that can be fitted LH or RH with matching lock shield valve.
LST Casing Options – Price on Application
LST Heavy Duty 2mm casing
The Ultra LST is also available with a heavy duty 2mm casing for those high traffic areas where extra durability is required.
LST Super Heavy Duty 2.5mm casing
The LST Ultra can also be manufactured with a 2.5mm Super Heavy Duty casing for those installations where reinforced casing strength is paramount.
For areas of high humidity, the LST Ultra Anti Corrosion product is the ideal solution. The casing is finished with a Zintec coating to enable an anti-rust finish where required.
Optional RAL Finishes Available